Class of 2017 Graduation Information
The end of the year is fast approaching. Just a few important comments regarding graduation that we would like to share.
· Reminder— ALL past due charges must be taken care by May 15th, no exceptions. No cap/gown or tickets will be given until this is taken care of.
· Cap/gown handout—Wednesday, May 23rd and Thursday, May 24th during lunches.
· Last day for seniors— Thursday, June 1st @ 11:05 a.m.
· Tickets—Each student will get eight tickets (with their cap/gown handout). No additional tickets are available. Ceremony is, admission by ticket only.
· Graduation practice—Thursday, June 1st at 11:15 a.m. SHARP. This is mandatory or you will not partake in the graduation ceremony. Mark your calendars!
· Graduation Ceremony—Sunday, June 4th @ 2:00 p.m.
If you are NOT participating in the graduation ceremony, please contact Mrs. Krueger at 262-626-3105, ext. 4125, immediately.
All seniors must complete this survey before graduating. This survey is located on our high school website, under Student Services. (right side click on senior exit survey)
Senior Class Video….. Please submit (email/scan) any pictures you may have from your high school career to the Facebook page that was set up for your class. (Kewaskum Class of 2017) Submitting pictures deadline is Friday, May 19th. Any questions regarding this video, see Kaitlyn Gaudynski, Stephanie Juech or Mikaela Leitheiser who will be organizing this video.
Any additional graduation questions, feel free to contact Mrs. Krueger.