All KES Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend PTO meetings and become involved in PTO sponsored events.
To support and enrich our children’s successful experiences at school.
Parents/guardians play a very important role in the school.
Children benefit from experiences both in and out of the classroom.
Not all children enter school with the same experiences or resources.
Parents/guardians and teachers are responsible for all the children in our school.
Parents/guardians and teachers together provide the foundation for student learning.
Parents/guardians, teachers and members of the community are partners in educating our children.
1. To provide and advocate funding to support our students.
2. Inform parents/guardians about the role the PTO serves in our school
3. Increase communication between parents/guardians, school, and home.
4. Expend funds to have a direct impact on students learning and enrich the students’ environment.
5. To provide opportunities for parents/guardians to take an active role within the school, activity, or project.
Like us on