1. Go to "Resources" to print a note taking sheet to fill out when taking the career survey. Taking notes or making a list of key words can help you better understand the different kinds of jobs. You can use the notes and ideas while working on your poster!
2. Click here to take the interest survey.
3. Click on the jobs in Fun Works that interest you based on the survey, and read about them. Jot ideas down on your note – taking sheet.
4. Make your career poster, using ideas you got from Fun Works. You may also go to these sites to get more information.
5. Poster Requirements Include
Career you choose
Information about your career
What type of job (service worker or producer)
Where you might do this job