Community Survey 2021
Kewaskum students continue to succeed and grow. Kewaskum is known for:
- High academic performance, test scores, and graduation rates.
- Strong music, drama, art, and language programs.
- Expanded Advanced Placement (AP) and technical college courses, allowing students to earn post-secondary credits.
- Competitive athletic and co-curricular programs.
In addition, we have some of the lowest school property taxes in the region. We are proud of this rare combination of top academic performance coupled with responsible spending. However, there is more work to be done. This year, we will update our long-term plans to ensure our continued success. When we are done, we want to be able to answer the following questions with confidence:
- What are we doing well?
- Where do we need to improve?
- What are the highest planning priorities?
Ultimately these plans must meet the needs of our students and reflect the priorities of the taxpayers.
In November 2021, we asked all community residents to take 5 to 10 minutes to complete a Community Survey. All survey data was coordinated and returned to School Perceptions to ensure confidentiality. Residents in the District responded and the results of the survey are available for review: