All in school visits are on hold until further notice.
Moraine Park Technical College
WHO should attend?
The event is geared toward students thinking about applying to college! We will focus on the application to UW-Madison, and all information provided will support students thinking about college in general. We also welcome any high school counselors/teachers, parent or adult who supports students applying to college are welcome to attend.
WHAT will be covered?
WHEN is the event?
Tuesday September 29th at 5:30pm on Zoom – we will talk for about 25 minutes and then hold the question and answer session
HOW do I sign-up?
Please use this link to register for the event (there are a few questions we ask to ensure the privacy of our meeting and know who will attend)! It will then send you a link to use to join the event live! (Full URL is: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMtcu2qqTMoGdxikg-1ANFHNi5Qc1eqL9zL)
What if I cannot attend this event?
UW-Madison continues to offer virtual events throughout the fall. Students can learn about what is happening on-campus and explore our offerings, including the UW-Madison virtual tour and virtual event schedule.
- Our application is now live on Common App and the UW System Application
- Our application and materials deadlines can be found at admissions.wisc.edu/deadlines/ (our first approaching deadline is November 1st for Early Action)
- Bucky’s Tuition Promise is one of many amazing need-based scholarships offered at UW-Madison (for Bucky’s Tuition Promise, the offer is FREE tuition and fees for 4-years for admitted freshman students from a family with an Adjusted Gross Income of $60,000 or less) Students should be sure to complete the FAFSA by December 1st
- The University of Wisconsin–Madison received authorization from the University of Wisconsin System Board of Regents to waive the requirement for applicants to submit an ACT or SAT test score as a part of their application to the university through the spring 2023 term. Including scores from either the ACT or the SAT with an application is optional and students will not be disadvantaged in our evaluation process if they choose to not include these scores for consideration in the application. Students can indicate their choice regarding including test scores at the time of application. More information can be on our ACT/SAT Score FAQs
- We consistently offer virtual events and campus tours. Students can browse our sessions at Visit Bucky
Students can use my Book Me link for one-on-one appointments to learn more about UW Platteville.
Senior Regional Admission Advisor
University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Book an appointment: https://nicole-ryan.youcanbook.me
UW Green Bay
Your students can also connect with us during the virtual Wisconsin Education Fair (WEF) which is free to attend. NEW this year, a financial aid presentation sponsored by College Goal will be included. You can REGISTER HERE as a student or school counselor. The times are 3 p.m. - 5 p.m., followed by 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. interactive financial aid presentation
· Wednesday, 9/16
· Wednesday, 10/7
· Sunday, 11/8
· Wednesday, 2/10
· Wednesday, 3/10
· Sunday, 4/11
See attached flyer.
UW Milwaukee (Washington County) (Waukesha)
Greetings from UW-Milwaukee!
As we move into the new academic year we know that this is going to be a different year! As your admissions advisor, I want to extend as always my assistance and help with what you, your students and your families need. We know that this college admissions cycle will be new and different for everyone!
Our application for Fall 2021 opened August 1st, and our priority deadline is March 1st. We are encouraging students to apply early for the most scholarship opportunities, and so that they can submit the FAFSA too (opens October 1st) for the financial aid package. We know that this can make a huge impact as students are finalizing college decisions. Our application is available through the UW System eApplication and the Common Application. Students who are interested in our branch campuses – UWM at Waukesha and Washington County can also apply through both the eApplication and the Common Application.
Visit opportunities are available here - https://uwm.edu/undergrad-admission/visit/. We are hosting on campus tours at all three campuses with limited capacity, as well as virtual options, college and school virtual informational sessions, and a series of webinar videos for students as well. I also will be available for individual admissions advising appointments!
Rachel Stern, M.Ed.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
email@example.com | (414) 877-6950
Schedule an Advising Appointment!
Learn More! https://uwm.edu/admission/
Visit UWM! www.visit.uwm.edu
Apply at https://apply.wisconsin.edu