Be a part of the Kewaskum Difference!
- Access leading-edge classroom technology with reliable tech support and professional development
- Tailor learning experiences with differentiated curriculum and materials
- Collaborate with colleagues and have the opportunity to become a leader in your learning community
- Find a culture of support and gratitude for a job well done
- Engage students to be college or career ready
- Be supported and appreciated by an involved parent community
We know our people are our greatest asset, so our goal is to attract and retain high-quality employees. We focus on educating the whole child in facilities that are conducive to today's style of learning. Student achievement is our top priority. As part of educating the whole child, we have high expectations for character, behavior, respect, responsibility, and service. We encourage parents to be involved in our schools.
We encourage you to apply! We are a small-town community with opportunities similar to large school districts. We are committed to educating children. The Kewaskum Schools are a solid foundation for children to develop their own opportunities for the future.