- Online Registration is July 17 – July 31, 2019. You will receive an email about registration. Stay tuned.
- KMS Open House is August 28, 2019 from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- KMS Calendar
- 6th grade band camp signup. Band camp for incoming 6th graders is August 12 – 16 from 9:00 a.m. – noon. Please click on the getting an instrument link if you have not already gotten an instrument for your child.
- Jump to the Middle signup. Please sign up your 6th grade student. Jump to the Middle is August 20th from 7:50 a.m. to noon for sixth graders. August 20th from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. is 6th Grade Orientation for parents at KMS.
- Remember to get the Tdap booster. It is required when entering 6th grade.
- Information on Meningococcal Vaccines. Our school is required to share the information about meningococcal disease, including the causes and symptoms of the disease, how it is spread, and how to obtain additional information about the disease and the availability, effectiveness, and risks of vaccinations against the disease. While meningococcal disease is rare and difficult to contract, it is very serious. Teenagers are at increased risk. Early symptoms are high fever, severe headache, nausea, vomiting and stiff neck which are similar to those of common viral illnesses. The disease can progress rapidly and can cause death or permanent disability within 48 hours of initial symptoms.
- Buy all your school supplies at Yubbler – 50% of profits are donated to KMS.
- Check out our KMS web page – Lots of information!
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.